Comfortable attire and shoes that you don't mind getting soiled are recommended. You might also want to bring a jacket because the air can get chilly.
Before your flight, you should let your paragliding pilot know if you have any medical conditions, such as heart disease or high blood pressure.
People of all ages enjoy the safe and thrilling sport of paragliding. Try paragliding in Pokhara if you're seeking for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. You surely don't want to miss this adventure in Pokhara. Just to fly Paragliding in Pokhara you will not come back again but since you are already in Pokhara..why not? Day Tours Nepal one day adventure sport in Pokhara.
Paragliding is best done in Pokhara in the spring (March to May) and fall (September to November). The ideal flying conditions occur during these months because the weather is typically clear and sunny.
- Flying over the magnificent Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu mountain ranges of the Himalayas.
- Enjoying the aerial view of the surrounding countryside, Phewa Lake, and the city of Pokhara.
- Experiencing the freedom of flight and the wind in your hair.
- Feeling the calmness and peace of floating through the air.
- The adventure of lifelong memories.