Are there any short trekking routes around Kathmandu? Well, yes, Kathmandu Valley Trekking is one of the best trekking routes around Kathmandu Valley. When you arrive in Nepal, it just seems that there is a distinct air of spirituality that abounds within the air. It is, after all, the land of gods and goddesses. Travelers describe Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan as the towns of temples and goddesses. Aside from temples and goddesses, Kathmandu is surrounded by green hills and snow-capped mountains.
3-Day Kathmandu Valley Rim Trekking is a short and easy hike for beginners, families, and seniors. This trek offers a panoramic view of Kathmandu Valley in the high Himalayas. You will be surprised by Mt. Everest, Mt. Gaurishanker, Lantang Range, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, and various other mountain ranges that can be seen within a short and easy trek. Kathmandu Valley trekking can be done all around, but the mountain view might not be clear during the monsoon. We will be hiking around Kathmandu Hills, which offers a picturesque landscape, traditional villages, people, birds, wild animals, and obviously snow-capped mountains. We will be hiking at a normal altitude (2200m) maximum, and you don’t need to worry about high altitude; just train your knees and feet to hike for 5–6 hours a day.
Kathmandu Valley Trek "Trekking Trails": Sundarijal-Chisapani (highest point of trek), Nagarkot (amazing mountain view, sunrise, sunset), and Dhulikhel. Dhulikhel offers panoramic mountain views and picturesque villages.
- Excellent Nepali trekking experience without the need for a lengthy commitment or a lengthy packing list
- various lodging options and the chance to experience many facets of Nepalese life
- exploring the breathtaking viewpoints in Nagarkot and the Kathmandu Valley.
- Gain fascinating insight into local life outside of Kathmandu in Nepal's rural locations.
- A low-altitude trip with stunning mountain vistas is ideal for beginners.